A Bushel of Brooks

A Bushel of Brooks
Us as we are ...

Friday, November 30, 2012

Can't Get Enough

I seriously cannot get enough of my Matthias. He is cuteness itself. Yes, challenges are there ... but he is at such a fun fun stage! Eli and I are always smiling at each other as we watch him and enjoy him! I can't even count the amount of people who have commented on what a happy boy he is. I know it is a gift from the Lord to have such a good tempered little baby around as I juggle learning to be a homeschool mom this year while having a baby to entertain.

I mean, really, just look at this guy!


Playing at the park by Grandma's on Thanksgiving Day!

This is a Mommy kiss from him - love those slobbery kisses!
I just love this picture ...


He starting pushing up onto his knees the last couple days - army crawling days are numbered and I am sure it won't be more than a few short weeks and he will be a little crawling pro. Yikes. We're working on a plan to put a gate inside of the door that leads to the basement to avoid any accidental falls, even as we try and drill the bigger boys to remember to keep that door closed at all times. He is laughing, giggling, and giving Mama all kinds of hugs and kisses when I pick him up.

What a joy he is to our house right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment