A Bushel of Brooks

A Bushel of Brooks
Us as we are ...

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Park Time!

The park a block away from my in-laws has been "under construction" for quite some time now. The old one had been torn down, and we kept waiting and waiting to see the new one come up! Last week there was an AWESOME one put in place, but it was still surrounded by orange mesh while they finished up other stuff around. Finally, yesterday I got a text from Eli's mom that the park was open! I was so happy that the weather today was suppose to be in the 70s one more day! We already had a family gathering planned for lunch time, so we spent time before and after down at the park.

Little boys (and big boys!) and outside parks just belong together. Here are some pictures that capture how much fun our time outside was today ...





Uncle Ezra! His hair looks awesome = )



I love this one! I have no idea what they are doing, but it looks so great!

No comments:

Post a Comment