A Bushel of Brooks

A Bushel of Brooks
Us as we are ...

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Tirzah

I have this absolutely adorable niece, Tirzah. You might remember that we took care of her when she was smaller - before I started training at the gym. Now, we just enjoy time with her anytime that we get to see and play with her!


She just turned 1 year old last weekend, sports the sweetest smile, and is venturing to walk on her own. My boys absolutely adore their cousin, and work their hardest to get her to giggle and laugh at silly antics.



And my sis-in-law gave us a cute little bug to take pictures of Monday at the Harvest Party at church. My boys? I could not get a good picture of them in their costumes on Monday. Sigh. Maybe next year I'll be better - I'll blame it on the fact that Eli and I were running around like chickens with our heads cut off since their was our first year running the show. = )



My family is hoping that when I have my sonogram in about a month, that maybe Tirzah will get a baby girl cousin to grow up with. Grin. I, personally, will be thrilled with a boy or a girl ... if it's not a girl, though, Tirzah might get more spoiling from the boys and I!

No comments:

Post a Comment