A Bushel of Brooks

A Bushel of Brooks
Us as we are ...

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Cousins-On-The-Way

My little brother's wife is also pregnant. Isaac and Grace's baby is a miracle baby! Amazing story ... in a nutshell: Grace had been told that she would probably never conceive naturally. They started down the road of working with doctors and considering "bigger procedures" or adoption to start a family. And then! She found out she was pregnant this summer.

I still remember - she hunted me down at the gym one Saturday morning to tell me! I think we both had tears in our eyes. We are so grateful to the Lord for this gift of life within her. We are about 5 weeks apart in our pregnancies, so these cousins will be wonderfully close in age!

Mid-October: Grace = 17ish weeks; Me = 12ish weeks


Grace and Isaac are expecting a baby girl to arrive mid-March (the first girl grandbaby for my parents). I will have a sonogram on December 15th - and IF the baby cooperates, Eli and I hope to find out whether we are building a basketball team, or a girl will enter our Bushel of Brooks! It is wonderful to share this journey with Grace - she is going to be an amazing mother!


Mid-November: Grace = 22 weeks; Me = 17 weeks


No comments:

Post a Comment