A Bushel of Brooks

A Bushel of Brooks
Us as we are ...

Friday, April 5, 2013

Big Fat Sigh

I feel ready to crash into bed. Sure, it's only 7:56 p.m. to be exact, but my body is t.i.r.e.d.

We have spent this entire week working working working working on the house. Cleaning out, deep cleaning, de-cluttering, weeding, digging, cleaning some more, painting trim and walls, organizing toys, cleaning off dressers, and who-knows-what. All for today. The realtor came, pictures were taken, and house looks AMAZING!

My job (heh) is now to keep it that way as much as possible. That may feel mostly impossible with my gang in tow, but we have a super clean base to start from, so I'm hoping that we'll keep it decently so = ) The sign will go up in the front of the house on Monday morning, and we're excited to see the next step! I've felt such peace from the Lord all the way through it - and still do! But, we have pushed hard all week, and now I'm ready for a good night sleep. Eli and I "high fived" each other at 5:30 this evening, and then went to Sonic with the boys for a little treat. The boys have been great all through this "don't get that out because we're cleaning!!!!" faze for the last several days. So, slushies were given to end our Friday on a fun note!

I'm ready to enjoy the spring weather that is out there, enjoy such a clean house (although I can't find some things already - ha!), and see what happens next!

No comments:

Post a Comment