A Bushel of Brooks

A Bushel of Brooks
Us as we are ...

Monday, January 2, 2012

Overdue!!!!!!!!

I had great intentions during Christmas week (eep! and last week!) of posting updates and pictures to get all my Christmas memories safely tucked away on the blog. No such luck! I shouldn't have been surprised, with all the lovely business that was planned for each day!


Oh well, I will post some of my favorite photos from the past two weeks, and hope that the memories stick in my mind along with the pictures! And work on a new year's post for later on this week.




Jonah before his preschool Christmas program: he was soooooo proud of his "tie-bow" outfit!




Jonah, Reuben, and their adored Aunt Adi at Christmas at my parents' house!



Our present to Jonah: electric drums

Eli's mom and siblings (minus his sister, her hubby and daughter) Christmas morning! Look at that pile of presents!

Sisters! Eli's two younger sisters and myself Christmas morning at his parents' house
Cousins Mya and Jonah playing at Crown Center together!

My Sweet Reuben at Fritz's Train Restaurant at Crown Center ...



Lots and lots of amazingly wonderful time with family, time at church worshipping with so many others, and best of all: time with my boys! Eli and I enjoyed every minute of Christmas - as usual! Amidst the chaos, we often sat together on the couch at quiet moments to talk and catch up with each other. Can't wait to see what this year will bring ...

No comments:

Post a Comment