A Bushel of Brooks

A Bushel of Brooks
Us as we are ...

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Blessed Beyond Measure

Today I feel overly blessed.

It was my birthday weekend - and the last three days have been full of family time, time with Eli, time with the boys, time to relax, good workouts, and any other good thing you can throw in there!

I wasn't looking towards the weekend thinking that it was going to be as amazing as it has been! Eli went out of his way to make sure that I felt treasured and appreciated.

I got woken up on Friday by Jonah running into my room, calling "Happy Birthday Mommy!!!!" And he was the first one up! That child never forgets anything ... and we got to hear the baby's heartbeat later that day, spend time eating a delicious dinner together and watch a silly movie.

Saturday morning was spent with Eli's family, and then time with my sister and mom before another evening at home with Eli and and boys, which was awesome! We almost never have two evenings in a row to relax at home!

And today started with a wonderful church service, and fun lunch time with my family.

Overly full.

Amazed at the blessings of family and friends that God has placed me in the midst of.

The next time I have one of "those"days where nothing seems to go quite right, I need to remember this weekend and what I have right in front of me and be thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment