A Bushel of Brooks

A Bushel of Brooks
Us as we are ...

Monday, January 7, 2013

Buds

Jonah and Matthias are buddies. Jonah (although smotheringly many times) adores Matthias and is always trying to entertain him. This works well when I need to take showers! And, it is adorable to see Matthias' little face just light up when Jonah comes in to a room.


Someday, when they're older and complaining about each other, I'll remember this sweet first year - Jonah has just doted on Matthias since he has been born. He is a great big brother. I know that he probably is a typical firstborn, and I know that sometimes I almost ask too much of him - he is only five, after all. But, he has been such a great little helper this year. He is, though, quite ready to turn six in March = )


No comments:

Post a Comment