A Bushel of Brooks

A Bushel of Brooks
Us as we are ...

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Family Pictures

Any family pictures of the Bushel have been looooong overdue ... case in point: the picture at the top of the blog was one from when Matthias was three months old. Ummm, that was two YEARS ago! Yikes! So, I've been wanting some good ones, and the ones we took for our Christmas card didn't turn out the way I envisioned.

Finally, my mom just said, have Sarah come over and take pictures! I agreed. = ) Now we have some great ones to put up in the new house! Since we listed our house on the market in 2013, we haven't had any family pictures up on the walls. Can't wait to frame a bunch and make the new house "home"!

They were all so good it is hard to chose any favorites, but here are few ...
Mr. Brown Eyes!

My Three Boys





Finally! A family picture!

And us as we probably truly are = )





No comments:

Post a Comment