A Bushel of Brooks

A Bushel of Brooks
Us as we are ...

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

An Exercise Home

We have a partially unfinished room in our basement which has been set up as a workout room. It has a decent enough space for us to have weights, a bench, a small cable machine my dad gave us, and a spot to hang my TRX. Works well for Eli to get in his workouts, and for me to sneak in some weights sessions if I'm not able to lift at the gym. Either way, it's a great little space, and two little boys are often down there as well. Swinging on the TRX, lifting their 3 and 5 lb dumbbells with great pride. = )

But today, today, they grabbed some exercise tubes (actually, Reuben started the whole thing, and Jonah jumped on the bandwagon) and made themselves into superheros. What can I say? Exercise equipment can be used for so much more than I thought!


No comments:

Post a Comment