A Bushel of Brooks

A Bushel of Brooks
Us as we are ...

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas

With Christmas and all the family events and activities and you-name-it going on, I just got behind of writing things down and putting up pictures! Hopefully, the pictures will trigger memories as I look back.

Overall, it was a great Christmas. The boys enjoyed every minute of it! They took naps to recover before heading to next events, and we tried to continue to remind them of the Real Reason for Christmas, plus the joy of giving to others. = ) It has been a fun week. Lots of family time at home, and time with our immediate families, and extended family. The boys are now hankering to have friends over to enjoy their gifts with!

A few of the many pictures ...

Yes, early in the morning! I look awesome, yes? = )

Present time at home!


Got the boys costumes after Halloween and saved them! They love them!

Me, my little sister, my mom, my big sister, and my sister in law!

Jessica and Nathaniel

My "present!" He wore that bow all afternoon with no complaints! I loved it!


At Eli's parents house Christmas morning ...

Setting up a Hot Wheels track with Uncle Seth and Uncle Ezra

Playing cribbage on Daddy's team against Grandpa

No comments:

Post a Comment