A Bushel of Brooks

A Bushel of Brooks
Us as we are ...

Monday, April 25, 2011

'Cause Sunglasses ... Protect Our Eyes From the Sun!


Anyone else out there a "Corinna Corinna" movie lover? My older sister and I used to watch the movie ... such a good message. And now, Eli and I still sing the sunglasses song when we put on sunglasses in the car or outside!

We did Easter baskets for boys - as usual! One thing that Jonah had been asking about recently was where on earth his sunglasses were. Well, I'm glad he remembers that he has a pair of sunglasses, but the has is extremely theoretical at this point. We haven't seen them since at least last fall. Eli and I agreed that sunglasses for both boys were in order! We got a good deal at Kohl's, and saved them for Easter baskets. Although it cloudy outside when the boys opened them up, they didn't care! Time to put them on, pull out the little water guns that were also tucked amid green plastic grass, and show Daddy what tough guys they think they are!

2 comments:

  1. Corinna, Corinna is one of my favorite movies of all time. To this day I still want to blow at the stop lights so they will turn green!

    These pics are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete