A Bushel of Brooks

A Bushel of Brooks
Us as we are ...

Monday, January 3, 2011

No Seven Year Itch for this Couple ...


This was what was put up on the wall this morning when I emerged from the bedroom. Eli had gotten up early to go out and hunt with his dad ... but even at the dark hour he rose, he put together a sweet message to me and put up hearts all along the wall in the living room. He always makes an effort to make our anniversary special.

Seven years ... in many ways to me, it feels as though we have been married much longer! I have too many wonderful memories that only seven years could contain. I truly believe that God blessed me with so much more than I could ever deserve in a husband when He brought Eli and I together. I am so proud to be Eli's wife and to follow him as He seeks to follow the Lord with all his heart and strength.

As we embark into new seasons of life with his job change, I am even more excited to work together as a couple at the church and to see our relationship deepen and grow as we serve the Lord together. Eli, I love you so much!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy for you guys. Eli is such a sweet husband.

    ReplyDelete