A Bushel of Brooks

A Bushel of Brooks
Us as we are ...

Friday, May 13, 2011

SUPER-Cleaner!



(I actually posted this yesterday, or so I thought! And then it was gone ... 2nd attempt)




So, Jonah loves - and I mean really LOVES - to clean the shower in the bathroom! It's not an exaggeration to say that I hear the request more than once a week: "Mommy, can I help you clean in the bathroom?" Yup. Something in him loves it. Am I about to fight this? No way. I can only hope this desire leads to more willful cleaning around the house = ) So, his spray bottle is filled with mild cleaner, and a washcloth is placed in his hand. Go ahead!




A dirty job, but someone's got to do it!






This particular day, I pulled out the camera to take a couple pictures of his work. I commented to him that I was thankful for his help and that he was "Mommy's super-helper". Jonah looked back at me, smiled, and said: "Mommy, I will always be your super-helper. You know why? Because I love you." Melted Mommy's heart. I love you too, Jonah.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Jonah,

    You may come over and clean my shower anytime! I promise to pay with coffee-milk and popsicles.

    Love,

    Miss Natalie

    ReplyDelete