A Bushel of Brooks

A Bushel of Brooks
Us as we are ...

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Four Weeks Old

Need I say more? I am not sure how my little boy is already four weeks old! His face is filling out, and although he still has chicken legs - he is starting to get bigger! He has gained at least 2 lbs. already (music to a nursing mother's ears!) and is starting to try so hard to focus on faces with his eyes! When he is awake and happy, he loves to be sang to, and likes to be laid on a blanket so he can kick his legs and wave his little arms around!

Of COURSE I am biased, but I believe my little guy is one beautifully handsome little baby. He may be the third baby I have had, but I still feel like I could sit for hours and stare at his face, watching his little expressions ... what a miracle babies are!


He continues to fit into our family. We're still working on getting any kind of schedule, but who needs a strict one in the summer, anyway? Right? = ) We love him to pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment