A Bushel of Brooks

A Bushel of Brooks
Us as we are ...

Monday, April 23, 2012

Matthias Elijah

Hard to believe that it was already last Wednesday that Matthias was born! Welcome to our family, little guy!
Stats: Matthias Elijah Brooks; 6 lbs. 2 oz.; 20 inches long; and adorable!
I am hoping to have more time later today or later on the week (fingers crossed) to record how he came into the world ... it was definitely not quite what we had planned, but he came safely and we were so ready to meet him!
His brothers adore him - Reuben is adjusting better than I had anticipated, and we're working through Eli's last TWO DAYS of school for this semester, so I'm working hard to keep all three boys out of his hair so he can study for his finals tomorrow! Yay!
We are so blessed to have Matthias here ...

1 comment:

  1. So wish I could drive over to give him a squeeze! You'll have to give me all the advice you have on jumping from 2 to 3 :) Hope all is well.. and I'm always a sucker for birth stories so will be waiting!!

    ReplyDelete