A Bushel of Brooks

A Bushel of Brooks
Us as we are ...

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Rare Moment

My boys, to me, are rather wild.
Full of energy.
They spend most of their time running,
Chasing, playing tag, fighting,
Tackling, building, laughing, and dancing!

But this morning,
They suddenly became quiet.
And all the moms out there know that quiet isn't always good!
I crept down the hallway and peeked into Reuben's bedroom.
And this is what I saw.


A rare and sweet moment.
And I had to take a picture and capture it.

Although they spend plenty of time fighting and quarreling,
Jonah often comments to me how much he loves Reuben.
.

2 comments:

  1. That just . . . made me happy to see/read :)

    A big hug to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is priceless. I'm so happy you got to capture this on the blog :)

    ReplyDelete