A Bushel of Brooks

A Bushel of Brooks
Us as we are ...

Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving Memories

We had such a wonderful and special time in Arkansas last weekend for Thanksgiving! My Grandma is going to be turning 80 in February ... and I am constantly reminded that I really had no idea how long she will be with us. I am glad to give Jonah and Reuben memories of visiting her and seeing family that we often only see once a year: at Thanksgiving. We played inside, outside, ping pong, croquet, video games, made food, laughed, played cards, watched movies, and just enjoyed being together.

The whole family ... minus my dear older sister who couldn't make it


Fake geese are just so interesting!

Why not give it a hug! = )


Pierce taught Jonah to joys of Nintendo DS - not so sure this was a good thing!


My Grandma, Mom, and two uncles.


And my sweet boys ...


Could write so much more and put in so many more pictures ... but this is all I can muster together before heading to bed!

1 comment: