A Bushel of Brooks

A Bushel of Brooks
Us as we are ...

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Growth

Both of our families have been growing quite a bit in the last few years. Obviously due to the fact that our siblings (and us!) have been having kiddos. 'Tis the season! It makes family events on both sides fun and CRAZY with so many little ones around. But, I wouldn't have it any other way. Even if it does mean I never get to play the card/board games most of the time!

Even in the midst of the challenges it brings, the little kids are a blessing, and they are the future of our families. Legacy is so important to Eli and I, and I value that I can look back and see that both of our families have incredible spiritual legacies. Our boys really don't know what amazing heritage they have. Hopefully someday they will look back and see how the Lord planted them in this family, and what a joy to look back at the line of tall-standing servant leaders they come from.

As I was downloading pictures off the camera, I saw this old Willems family Christmas pictures from just four years ago ...


Compare that to the picture we took this year!


Growing, growing, growing. And I am sure there is more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment