A Bushel of Brooks

A Bushel of Brooks
Us as we are ...

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Read Away

I am so glad that both my boys love to read.
I have read oodles of information on how important
Reading is for these little minds.
Attention Span.Vocabulary.Word Recognition.Imagination.
Creativity.Book Appreciation.READING!

Reuben and Daddy reading together ... so precious


Of course there are many more reasons for babies, toddles,
preschool aged kids and UP to read and be read to!
We make it a daily habit to spend time reading together.
Always before naptime/bedtime,
but also anytime that cuddling with a good book seems right.
We also have a favorite book about family love that Jonah has really taken to.
I'll post about that later ...
But for now - take some time and read if you haven't lately!

1 comment:

  1. Good reminder. I promised "The Kaizer" a snuggle and a book earlier this morning. I'm going to go get him right now.

    ReplyDelete