A Bushel of Brooks

A Bushel of Brooks
Us as we are ...

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Don't Mess with Spiderman!

Jonah is just like most other boys ... he loves superheros. This has been, in part, fueled by his older cousin, Ben, who has taught Jonah the ultimate value of dressing up in a superhero costume to "save the people". Until this week, though, Jonah has not had his own costume to wear. A family who has been extremely generous in passing down clothes to us gave me another bag-full last weekend. I put things away on Tuesday, and Jonah discovered the Spiderman costume lurking within ... need I say more?


MOMMY, I CAN TAKE ON THE BAD GUYS ...

I WILL SHOOT MY WEB AT THEM ...

THEY WILL RUN AND HIDE ...


AND I WILL BE THE BESTEST SUPERHERO EVER!

AND THEN, YOU WILL THANK ME FOR SAVING YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment